Monday, February 6, 2012

celebrity newzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tulisa Contoslavlos is a gorgeous woman and I want to comment on that, but first, I need to talk about her shoes. I'm not a terribly fashion conscious person but let me tell you - those shoes? Incredible. It's been a long time since I've fallen in love with footwear but these are the kind of shoes I could spend the rest of my life with. Anyway, now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about there pictures of singer/actress Tulisa Contoslavlos in LA. She looks fabulous. I love her outfit. It's cute, girly and very flattering. I know her more as a judge on "X-Factor" than as a singer but I love her all the same. There's just something about this girl that makes me smile. Love these pictures! tn tulisa contostavlos 4 Gorgeous Tulisa Contostavlos out in LA

Olivia Palermo And Johannes Huebl In Saint Ba


I was browsing an internet message board the other day as I'm sometimes known to do and came across a post about the very lovely Olivia Palermo. The post featured pictures of Olivia in a bikini. The response? A lot of people talking about how toned and flat her stomach is but more people were talking about her breasts. Specifically, they were saying that she needs a boob job. Now, as I've said in past posts, I have no problem with a person getting plastic surgery. If I had money, I might even consider it myself. If you want to do it to make yourself feel better about a part of your body you're insecure about, I don't see a reason you shouldn't. It's your body, after all. However, I don't think it's okay under any circumstances to suggest that someone needs to surgically alter any part of their body. Regardless, Olivia - shown here on Governor's Beach in Saint Barts with boyfriend Johannes Huebl - doesn't seem to be the type to let the trash talk get her down. She seems very confident and comfortable with her body as well she should be. She looks beautiful the way she is. tn olivia palermo 19 Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl in Saint Barts

Sexy New Bikini Photos Of Sexy Jennifer Nicole Le


It isn't hard to tell just by looking at Jennifer Nicole Lee that she knows a thing or two about fitness. Her body is absolutely incredible. It isn't that she's stick thin like many of the celebrities we see in beach bikini shots because she isn't. It's because she clearly works very hard to keep her body in shape. I respect a woman who chooses to stick to a healthy diet and exercise routine a lot more than someone who starves themselves to look better in a bikini. The health and fitness guru was photographed in Miami as she was sunbathing by the pool. She was in Miami to talk with magazine editors about her skincare secrets. I usually don't think of sunbathing and skincare as going hand in hand but what do I know. Jennifer is clearly the expert. tn jennifer nicole lee 14 Sexy new bikini photos of sexy Jennifer Nicole Lee

Celine Dion Shows Off Her Legs In Jamaica

February 03, 2012 

I have never understood the hate Celine Dion gets. I probably never will. The woman is so phenomenally talented it's a little ridiculous. I'm not a fan of most of her music although there are songs I like, but she genuinely has one of the most impressive voices in the business and I respect that. Here at the Jazz & Blues Festival in Jamaica, Celine shows the audience that she isn't just a big voice but she also knows how to put on a good show. That's another thing I've always really admired about her. Her live performances sound nearly CD quality and she does more than just stand in place on the stage. She might be a little strange but what would the world be without the strange people? A lot less interesting. 

Paris Hilton In Thigh High Stockings And Heels

February 03, 2012 

Here's the deal with me and Paris Hilton. Sometimes I love her for reasons I'll never be able to explain. Other times, I have a strong dislike for her for reasons I'll also never be able to explain. In a nutshell, Paris Hilton confuses me. It's like this - I'm not very good at the typical girl things. I'm not that into fashion but I do know what I like and what I don't like. It just so happens that I love the vast majority of what I see Paris wearing. These shots from Beverly Hills show another example of Paris wearing something I feel I should hate but actually really like. I could actually see myself wearing that. I probably never would, but I could see myself wanting to. I like the tights. Somehow, Paris has paired them with the perfect outfit to make them look nice instead of completely trashy. I'm not sure there are many other women out there that would be able to do that. Do I love Paris? I'm not entirely sure but I love these pictures. tn beverly hills 6 Paris Hilton in thigh high stockings and heels

Carrie Underwood Glams It Up For A New Photo Shoo


"American Idol" has kind of lost my attention this year. Perhaps that's because I watched "The Voice", "The X-Factor" and "America's Got Talent". A girl can only take so many reality show competitions. I'm sure I'll get into it again before the live shows start. I do every year. Truth be told though, I think I'm a little frustrated with Idol. Although I've liked people on the last few seasons (Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams last season? Please! Love them), I haven't gotten really excited about a winner since Carrie Underwood. The woman is so incredibly talented. It's great to see her continuing to do so well. Of course it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful but she's a lot more than that. In these pictures for a recent photo shoot, Carrie's natural charisma shines through. She looks like a woman who loves what she does and I love that about her. tn carrie underwood 14 Carrie Underwood glams it up for a new photo shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! whats up! we are happy to attend that lever we need your help by contribute with idea and other things. thank you

Featured Post

RDC-Election : élections en 2017 ou sanctions de l’UE

Comme annoncé il y a quelques jours, les ministres des Affaires Etrangères des 28 Etats membres de l’UE (Union Européenne) s...