Friday, August 24, 2012

LIL WAYB TALKS ABOUT CHRIS B AND DRAKE


LIL WAYNE FOUND CHRIS BROWN, DRA

KE FIGHT "FUNNY"


Despite the numerous problems that arose from Drake and Chris Brown's nightclub tussle, Lil Wayne revealed that he found it all to be amusing.
"Honestly, I laughed at them," he told MTV News. "I can't front, I just laughed at them... like, it's funny to me. I thank God I ain't going through it though, I've already been through too much."
The alleged battle between Drizzy and Breezy has since resulted in lawsuits from the club owners and a model who claims to have suffered injuries from the brawl.
Watch the interview below
.
"Want to be firs

DIDDY X REVOLT FILMS "IBIZA" (TRAILER)


Sean Combs tag teams with Revolt Films in the visual for his new documentary 'Ibiza.'
"I started coming to Ibiza like 15 years ago, it changed my life." says Diddy as the extravagant mogul revels in the nightlife of the mediterranean island and invites fans to join his entourage.
Watch the premiere Bad Boy pop bottles of Ciroc and run the island below.
 for more visit www.vibe.comI

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! whats up! we are happy to attend that lever we need your help by contribute with idea and other things. thank you

Featured Post

RDC-Election : élections en 2017 ou sanctions de l’UE

Comme annoncé il y a quelques jours, les ministres des Affaires Etrangères des 28 Etats membres de l’UE (Union Européenne) s...