Bunch of t****': Cole says sorry
launched an extraordinary attack on the FA after the defender and Chelsea were criticised over his evidence in the John Terry racist abuse hearing that was amended to include the word 'black'.
In the 63-page document released by the FA commission detailing the reasons behind Terry's four-match ban and £220,000 fine for racially abusing Anton Ferdinand, the Chelsea left-back's evidence comes under the microscope.
After the emergence of the report, Cole tweeted: 'Hahahahaa, well done #fa I lied did I, #BUNCHOFT****'
Cole later removed the tweet and apologised, saying: 'I had just finished training and saw the captions on the TV screens in the treatment rooms about what was said in the FA Commission ruling about me.
'I was really upset and tweeted my feelings in the heat of the moment. I apologise unreservedly for my comment about the FA.'
Anger: Ashley Cole in training on Friday before he sent out his angry tweet
Countdown: Cole is preparing for Chelsea's home match against Norwich on Saturday
Puerto Rican Cruz becomes first active boxer to reveal that he is gay
Orlando Cruz has become the first openly gay man in the sport's history, describing himself as a 'proud gay man.'
The Puerto Rican is currently ranked No.4 in the world by the WBO, and fought at the Sydney Olympics in 2000.
'I've been fighting for more than 24 years and as I continue my ascendant career, I want to be true to myself,' he said.
'I want to try to be the best role model I can be for kids who might look into boxing as a sport and a professional career. I have and will always be a proud Puerto Rican. I have always been and always will be a proud gay man.'
Puerto Rican boxer Orlando Cruz has become boxing's first and so far only openly gay man
Cruz, 31, who began boxing at the age of seven, has enjoyed a successful career, with an appearance as part of the Puerto Rican team in Sydney under his belt. The boxer debuted as a professional following the games and won his first world title in 2008.
Currently he holds the WBO NABO featherweight title and will defend the belt against Jorge Pazos later this month in Florida.
Should he win that bout, he will put himself in line for one of the more prestigious world titles in boxing.
Cruz said he was relieved about his decision but had initial reservations.
'I developed physically and mentally to take such a big step in my life and in my profession, which is boxing, knowing that it would have pros and cons, highs and lows in this sport that is so macho,' he said. 'I kept this hidden for many, many years.'
Cruz said he met with psychologists and others before making the announcement, adding he has the full support of his family, trainer and manager.
He praised his mother and sister for their unconditional love and said his father has always backed him.
'Like every father, he wants his son to be a full-blooded man,' Cruz said. 'But he is aware of my preference, my taste.'
Cornelius Lock (left) of the US knocks down Orlando Cruz of Puerto Rico during his NABO Featherweight title fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 19, 2009 in Las
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey! whats up! we are happy to attend that lever we need your help by contribute with idea and other things. thank you