@eliudpro Kim Kardashian returns on screen
New mother Kim Kardashian made a fleeting return to the spotlight on Friday for the first time in more than seven weeks.
The 32-year-old appeared in a brief video recording on her mother Kris Jenner's daytime chat show.
In the pre-taped segment, she surprised the matriarch with a short message, saying: 'Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person, but I’m just loving life a little bit too much at home right now.'
She's back! Kim Kardashian made a brief appearance in a video message on Kris Jenner's chat show on Friday
'But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show.'
She looked happy and healthy in the clip dressed in a white top.
Following the video message, Kris broke down in tears as she marvelled about the surprise with her guest host Diddy.
'You did make me cry... Thank you Kimmy,' she said as she wiped her eyes with a towel.
Looking good: Kim looked great in a white top and glowed with post pregnancy health
'That made me cry... Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean,' she continued.
In fact Kris was so touched she couldn't continue saying her thank yous at the end of the programme, forcing Diddy to take over.
'I just wanted to say thank you Ciara,' she said of her musical guest, before cracking up again. 'I can say this right now...'
The rapper had helped Kim surprise the mother and matriarch by pretending to show Kris a clip that would feature on the new cable TV channel Revolt, which he is launching in October this year with Comcast.
Tearing up: Following the message, Kris teared up and dried her eyes with a towel
'Check this out for Revolt. I bought something special that I am going to debut on the network, I am going to debut it here first on the Kris show,' he said before showing the clip of Kim.
It wasn't quite the big reveal many fans had been hoping for and there was no sign of her daughter North West.
Earlier in the day, Kim had tweeted her fans, telling them that she was going to surprise her mother.
'Getting ready to surprise my mom on @krisjennershow today!!!! You ready NYC? Tune in!' she wrote.
First look: This is the first time Kim has been seen for seven weeks since before she gave birth to her baby girl North West
Overjoyed: Kris could not contain her happiness following the clip
No comments:
Post a Comment
hey! whats up! we are happy to attend that lever we need your help by contribute with idea and other things. thank you