Saturday, May 7, 2016

top news A Hollywood Psychic Predicts the Futures of 8 Famous Couples

A Hollywood Psychic Predicts the Futures of 8 Famous Couples



, and, after reading his upcoming celeb predictions for Cosmopolitan.com, your new favorite celebrity psychic. The Hollywood Reporter calls him the "Hollywood psychic with the highest batting average," and he has an impressive list of celebrity clientele, including Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson, and Adam Lambert. Today, he is putting his skill set to work by predicting what will happen with some of your favorite famous faces in the near future. 

1. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

She's never going to be back with him. I don't see her in a serious relationship anytime soon. I will tell you — this is down the road, obviously — I do see that she's going to be a mother. She will get married and have children, but I don't see, actually, any connection with her and Bieber. I feel like she almost may cut off ties with him. They may become friends and things like that, but I don't see anything more.
As for Justin, I see him going back down the direction that he was going before. For a while, he was cleaning up his act and it seemed like he was changing, but I feel like now he's going back down that same path that he was before. I feel he's very frustrated with his musical career. He feels like things are not going the direction that he wants them to go. He wants to have more success. No, I'm really not getting an impression that's he's going to be changing. I still feel like different legal issues will come up for him.

2. BeyoncĂ© and Jay Z

Beyonce and Jay Z
I see them having another baby. I don't see them splitting up. I don't feel like it's internally a very happy relationship, but I don't see them going toward a divorce. They may talk about it, but I don't feel like they're going to go that route.

3. Kylie Jenner and Tyga

I see her getting engaged ... this is more like next year. I don't see it being with Tyga though. They're not going to last. 

4. Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian

I think they're going to last. I actually see them being together for a very long time. I feel like they're very codependent ... it's kind of like where he needs to be right now. I do feel that she, even though it's kind of an odd dynamic, is very good to him, and my sense is that she does really care about him.

5. Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris

I see that relationship continuing, but I don't see them getting married or engaged ... they're going to split off within the next six to nine months or so.

6. Kim and Kanye

They'll stay together.

7. Khloé and Lamar

I don't see them reconciling. I mean, they're always going to be friends and I see them always connected to one another, but I don't see them getting back into a relationship.

8. Zayn and Gigi

I don't see them lasting. They're going to break up some time in the next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! whats up! we are happy to attend that lever we need your help by contribute with idea and other things. thank you

Featured Post

RDC-Election : Ă©lections en 2017 ou sanctions de l’UE

Comme annoncĂ© il y a quelques jours, les ministres des Affaires Etrangères des 28 Etats membres de l’UE (Union EuropĂ©enne) s...