Saturday, August 18, 2012

RONALDHN HAPPY FOR PSG.


Ronaldinho expects Paris Saint-Germain to challenge for silverware

The Brazil international thinks his former club will be a force to be reckoned with this season, having strengthened considerably during the summer transfer windowRonaldinho - Atletico Mineiro

The experienced Brazilian spoke positively about both the club and his former team-mates following their recent moves."
They look strong. They have great players, some of whom are friends, such as Thiago [Silva] and Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] both of whom I played with at AC Milan,"  
"I'm delighted for PSG and I hope they will be rewarded soon with lots of silverware." 
PSG made a slow start to its Ligue 1 campaign at the weekend, drawing 2-2 with Lorient. Its next league match is away to Ajaccio on August 19.

QPR confirms signing of former Chelsea defender Bosingwa

The 29-year-old two-time Champions League winner has joined the R's after rejecting reported interest from Inter, Anzhi and former club Porto to stay in the Premier League

Jose Bosingwa

QPR has clinched the signing of Jose Bosingwa on a three-year contract following the player’s release from Chelsea.
In what has been an extremely busy transfer window so far for the club, the right back becomes manager Mark Hughes' eighth signing of the summer.

And Boswinga, who brings a wealth of experience to Loftus Road after four years at Chelsea, spoke of his delight at extending his stay in the Premier League upon confirmation of the deal.

"I'm really pleased to be here. I had the pick of many clubs, but the project here excites me greatly," Bosingwa told the club's official website.

“I spoke yesterday with the manager and owner and they showed me what they want for the future of the club.

“I played for Chelsea for four years and I love Premier League football and the supporters. It is fantastic for me to stay in England. I’m happy and all of my family are happy, and that is most important.

“This is maybe the most important challenge of my career. I want to help my teammates and the team with my experience." 
Following the likes of Andy Johnson, Robert Green and Park Ji-Sung arriving at the club, Hughes was excited about the prospect of the new season ahead and how much more experienced his squad is now when compared to last term.

Hughes added: "I am delighted to bring a player of his undoubted quality to the club. He has got plenty of pace, great technical ability and all the attributes you need to be a top player.

“Jose has a lot of versatility which is something I like my players to have. He can operate right across the back and can also play the holding role in midfield.

“He’s another Champions League winner, the third in the squad now with Ji-Sung Park and Djibril Cisse, and will add invaluable experience to the group.

“His experience is really important to us. He understands the Premier League and he understands what it takes to win games. He has got a winning mentality and that is what I want to have around the place."



Universidad de Chile confirm Manchester United move for Angelo Henriquez

The teenager has completed a medical ahead of a proposed move to the Premier League giants, with the Chilean club announcing the deal will be completed by the end of the month

Ángelo Henríquez - Universidad de Chile

-
The 18-year-old will complete the move before the end of August, after undergoing a medical earlier this week, to become the first Chilean ever to play for the club.

Henriquez is one of the most sought-after players in South American football having notched up an impressive 10 goals in 15 league games, while he has also been prolific for Chile at Under-20 level.
ANGELO HENRIQUEZ: EXPERT VIEW
Rupert Fryer

Henriquez is mature well beyond his years, and whilst I think it would perhaps have been more beneficial for all concerned to leave him with La U for another year, I understand why Sir Alex wants him to begin the adaptation process as early as possible. Despite standing just below 6ft, he offers a serious aerial threat and keeps a cool head in front of goal. What is most impressive, however, has been his positioning and overall reading of the game. The teenager has taken the step-up to first team football impressively in his stride since the departure of Eduardo Vargas one year ago, fitting seamlessly into what is a very ‘Bielsan’ La U style.
"Angelo Henriquez will join Manchester United this month," Universidad de Chile said in a statement.

"The player is physically and mentally prepared to take this determining step in his career."

President Jose Yuraszcek added: "Manchester United's representatives told us that it was fundamental for them to take him now."

Henriquez, who made his debut for the club earlier in the year, confirmed the move earlier in the week, describing it as "a dream".

"I am coming to stay at Manchester United and I'm going to play to obtain that objective," Henriquez told La Tercera.

"They are giving me this opportunity and I can't let it go, it is something that I have searched for my whole life. It's a dream I have always had and I can't afford to not want to be here.

"Everything is spectacular here in Manchester. For me it is all a dream. Imagine it, just to be able to play and share a dressing room with people like Wayne Rooney. It's a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey! whats up! we are happy to attend that lever we need your help by contribute with idea and other things. thank you

Featured Post

RDC-Election : élections en 2017 ou sanctions de l’UE

Comme annoncé il y a quelques jours, les ministres des Affaires Etrangères des 28 Etats membres de l’UE (Union Européenne) s...